Criminal Defense Attorneys in Lake Charles
Vamvoras Antoon Attorneys at Law is a respected leader in the area of criminal defense in Lake Charles and throughout the state of Louisiana. With extensive experience defending clients against charges ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, our criminal defense attorneys have handled virtually every type of criminal charge. We have appeared in national media, including TV programs such as “48 Hours” on CBS.
Extensive Experience in Federal Courts
Our firm is known for our extensive experience and track record of defending clients charged with serious federal offenses, including conspiracy drug charges, casino crimes, immigration offenses, internet sex crimes and violent crimes. Our criminal defense lawyers accept all levels of cases from city courts to municipal courts, state district courts, and federal courts. We provide aggressive representation to all individuals facing criminal charges and fight to protect your constitutional rights.
Defense for All Criminal Charges
Vamvoras Antoon Attorneys at Law handles the following types of cases:
- Drugs and DWI. Charges such for drug possession, manufacturing, cultivation, distribution and trafficking, and all types of drunk driving charges.
- Violent Crimes. Assault, battery, murder/homicide and manslaughter.
- Property Crimes. These charges include misdemeanor or felony theft, burglaries or other crimes that involve the misappropriation of property.
- Cyber Crimes and Internet Sex Crimes. Defense for cases involving downloading, sharing, selling or distributing child pornography, solicitation of a child on the internet, online identity theft and online credit card fraud.
- Other Sex Crimes. Defense for those accused of rape, sexual assault, prostitution, solicitation, statutory rape, child sexual abuse/molestation, child pornography and other sex offenses.
- White Collar Crimes. Representation for a wide range of crimes including embezzlement, fraud, bribery, racketeering, money laundering and obstruction of justice.
- Theft and Arson. Defense for those accused of robbery, burglary, identity theft and arson.
- Juvenile Offenses. We represent young people in juvenile court for a variety of charges.
- Casino Crimes. Common casino crimes including player cheating, casino employee cheating, fraud, underage entry, aiding underage entry and theft.
- Tribal Court. We are licensed to represent clients in the tribal court of the Coushatta Tribe in Louisiana.
- Criminal Appeals. We provide clients with appellate court criminal defense representation in Louisiana and at the federal level.